Gaming at Slots33 should be all about entertainment and not a source of income. At the same time, we understand it is often difficult for players to control their gambling habits. We believe that we are responsible for making sure that our customers enjoy the games on our site, and are fully aware of possible social and financial harms associated with gambling.
Do You Have Gaming Problem?
If you are concerned about the possible negative impact of gambling on your life or the lives of your family, the following questions can help you find it out.
- Do you get distracted by gambling from work or studying?
- Do you gamble just to spend the time or to fight boredom?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods?
- Has anybody ever criticized you for passion to gambling?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends, or hobbies due to gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or the amount of time spent on gambling?
- Have you ever lied, stolen, or borrowed for placing bets?
- Do you spend the “gambling money” unwillingly on anything else?
- Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- Have you ever wanted to win back the lost money immediately after a loss?
- Have you ever had the feeling of helplessness and despair, when you run out of money when gambling?
- Can any arguments, frustration, or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Does gambling lead you to experience depression and thoughts of suicide?
The more questions you answered “yes”, the higher the likelihood that you have difficulties with gambling. To speak with someone who can provide you with advice and support, please contact one of the organizations listed below.
To maintain control over your gambling, we remind you to consider the following points:
- Gambling should be moderate and a form of entertainment; it should not be a way of earning an income;
- You should avoid any desire to immediately win back any losses, as well as forgetting about the possibility of further losses, including losing money that you cannot afford to spend;
- Please ensure that you are not experiencing financial difficulties from possible losses;
- Keep track of time and the amount of money you spend;
- If you need to talk to someone about any problems that may arise in the course of gambling, please contact one of the organizations listed below.
You may contact any of the following organizations for consultation and support: